- Vive Movement Tweaks
- Pressing the trackpad down a second (or subsequent times) will no longer stop your movement. Lift your thumb from the pad to stop movement.
- Center deadzone is slightly larger to help with fist gesture
- New World Row
- When a world is graduated up to either the Avatar or Community Spotlight row it should no longer appear in the new world row.
- Issues with failing to login with a “SendHMDAnalytics” or “TooManyRequests” message have been fixed
- Fixed Panic Mode hotkey on Xbox controllers, keyboard
- Avatars should no longer “squish” down into their seats over time when seated
- Various security and stability fixes
If you are having issues as if your account is missing, please contact [email protected] with your VRChat username from the email address you registered your account under.