- Photo Camera (VR Only) - Access in the “Camera” menu. Take pictures with a handheld camera! Detach the lens for easy group shots, use a timer for easy setup, and use an arm extension for easy selfies! Images are saved in UserProfile/Pictures/VRChat.
- Timer - Sets a five second timer to count down before taking an image.
- Detach Lens - Lets the lens float in space, which allows you to move around while the camera remains stationary
- Extender - Extends the grab/hold range of the camera to two meters
- Stream Camera (VR Only) - Access in the “Camera” menu. While using a VR headset, use the Stream Camera to mirror the camera’s view to your desktop. Ideal for recording or streaming in third person!
- See Active Cameras - You can see all active cameras around you by opening your Quick Menu. All cameras by any user will be highlighted with a bright red column of light, and their viewpoint will be indicated by a red triangle.
- VRChat Home - You will now spawn in the new VRChat Home when you launch. Explore the Help videos, some nice music, the latest Developer Update, and a few other fun toys. You can invite your friends to your Home!
- Set Home - You can set a custom Home world by accessing the World entry for a world, and selecting “Make Home”. Reset it back to the VRChat Home by selecting “Reset Home”
- Go Home - You now have a “Go Home” button on your quick menu which transports you to your set home world (default is VRChat Home)
- Vive Movement Toggle - You can now swap between the Advanced and Classic Vive movement system by choosing “Advanced Vive Movement” in the System menu. You will default to the Classic system on first login.
- High-Resolution Screenshot - Press Ctrl-F12 in Desktop mode to take a 4K screenshot. It will be saved to UserProfile/Pictures/VRChat. This may cause a little bit of lag, so be careful!
- You can now toggle the HUD and nameplates in your quick menu
- New audio slider in settings for audio sources on avatars
- General security improvements
- General server stability improvements
- Fixed issue where logging out and then in again in-app resulted in infinite loop
- “Fist” gesture now releases in an analogue-like manner
- Particle systems are limited to reasonable levels
- Personal avatars are now shown above default avatars
- Buttons on the camera can be difficult to select (hold the camera while you select buttons)
- Camera extender is difficult to grab (point your hand towards the camera to grab more easily)
- Nameplates above cameras are not toggleable
- If you have a camera held in your hand and disable the camera, it will prevent you from grabbing things with that hand. Disable the camera while it is not being held.
- If you have your "Mic Defaults On" setting unchecked, your microphone will be muted when you enter a new world.
The new SDK is available on our site!
- Enable VRC_Pickup.Drop() to the SendRPC event type
- New VRC_IKFollower component for use with world space particles on avatars
- WorldID is removed from VRC_PipelineManager when the world is deleted from ContentManager
- Added Actions to the VRC_Trigger for making easier logic with Animators
AnimationIntAdd - Add a value to an Animator int parameter,
AnimationIntDivide - Divide an Animator int parameter by value,
AnimationIntMultiply - Multiply an Animator int parameter by value,
AnimationIntSubtract - Subtract a value from an Animator int parameter
- Removed pre-attached world ids from example scenes
- AddDamage and AddHealth event types now work with players when VRC_CombatManager component is present in a world
- Removed popup when toggling privacy status on avatars in SDK
Updated 11 months ago