- Tentative fix for issue where social menu/notifications stop receiving updates after a while
- Fix for friends not displaying in menu correctly when in "active" state (using VRChat website but not in-app)
- Fix for some cases where world info wasn't displayed correctly
- A variety of fixes made to voice processing that should fix cases where you can't hear another user that is speaking
- Tentative fix for still hearing users after blocking them
- Fixed issue where local visemes would be slow/delayed in some cases
- Fixes and improvements to IK, mostly in relation to crouching and auto-footsteps
- Fixed issues that would occur when joining a world while someone was in a station
- Some Avatars 3.0 animations will play repeatedly. We're very aware of these issues and are still working on them! Expect more patches soon, and we appreciate your patience.
- While this is a same-server patch, there may be voice issues between versions. If you have issues, please update!
- Newly-created AV3 avatars may not have visemes show up properly in the mirror. Working on this one as well!
- Fixed issue where AV3 Playable Layers would be offset by 1
- Fixed issue where AV3 avatar animation layers wouldn't work as expected
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?