- Made changes that should reduce the number of logins required when using 2FA in both the client and the SDK
- Made changes that should reduce voice issues that occur specifically in very high population instances of worlds that use large amounts of sync bandwidth
- Various improvements to internal UI systems
- Adjustment to the "Grounded" layer calculation
- Reduced pano capture noise volume
- Pickups with
pickupabledisabled will no longer block the interact laser
- Misc improvements to the way favorites are loaded
- Safety and security fixes
- Udon Midi Support! Read more here: Midi in Udon
- New Event-Based Input System! Read more here: Udon Input Events. Here's how much simpler handling input is now:
- Udon Support for AnimationCurves and Gradients
- Udon OnRespawn Event
- Udon Graph: performance improvement for Groups
- Udon Graph Search: new subcategories for less-used items
- Udon now has static Array methods: Copy, Clear, Reverse, BinarySearch and more
- The client's version of Post Processing has been updated to 3.0.3.
- The client's version of AVProVideo has been updated to 2.0.7 Enterprise.*
- The client's version of ONSP has been updated to the latest version.
*Note: Existing worlds that use AVPro directly (as in, AVPro was imported into the world project to add components) will break with this update. These worlds will need to be reuploaded with the updated version of AVPro.
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?