The Avatar Height setting lets you adjust the height of your avatar in real time without the need for extra mods.
- Open your Action Menu:
- If in VR, hold down B.
- If on desktop, press R.
- Go to Expressions and then Quick Actions.
- On the left, select Avatar Height, which will open a dial. Use this enlarge or reduce the size of your avatar.
- If you'd like to match the eye height of someone you're talking to:
- If in VR, press B and then point and click on another user using the trigger button. Scroll in their Profile Page until you see Match Eye Height.
- If on desktop, holding down shift to use your mouse, then left click on another user. Scroll in their Profile Page until you see Match Eye Height.
Creators can set specific scaling ranges, triggers, or even disable scaling entirely in their worlds. Check out our Creator Docs to learn more.
Updated about 2 months ago