- Fixed avatar parameters not saving
- Fixed global shader property
_AudioTexturenot being whitelisted correctly. This will fix AudioLink!
- Fixed avatar parameter default values specified in an Animator not being respected if a ParameterDriver is trying to write to it. This fixes issues with some common prefabs like GogoLoco.
We plan to address these issues with patches in the coming week.
- In a few worlds (but not all), we've observed Udon sync breakages if both PC and Quest users are in an instance
- Avatar ParameterDriver State Behaviours don't work in the "sitting" layer animator, or in station animators.
- Exiting a station causes the lower body IK for SDK3 avatars to bug out.
Updated about 2 months ago