Release - 30 September 2021 - Build 1134
- Updated VRChat to Unity 2019.4.31f1. This upgrade is minor and includes an array of small bug fixes.
- This Unity update includes several fixes, including: "Graphics: Reduced main thread hitching caused by Shader loading". For VRChat, this means reduced hitching during avatar loading!
- Content that was uploaded with any Unity 2019 version we've supported previously does not need to be updated.
- Upgrading your project is very easy! Install the new version via Unity Hub and open your 2019.4.29f1 or 2019.4.30f1 project in it. Done!
- Our documentation page for the Currently Supported Unity Version will be updated upon release to Live. For now, go to Unity's page for 2019.4.31f1 and click "Install this version with Unity Hub" right under the title.
Updated over 1 year ago