- We've added simplified Chinese as an available language!
- Quest will no longer load additional avatars if doing so would make the device run out of memory.
- Instead, these avatars will be stuck as the loading avatar with their progress bar saying 'Memory Low' until your system clears enough RAM to safely load them.
- You can hide already loaded avatars to free up memory, or adjust your safety settings to block heavier ones.
- Quest users should see far fewer hitches and slowdowns when loading into populated instances where the system would previously become memory-constrained.
- This should also make "kick to home" events, where your system forces you back to your home world because your device ran out of memory, far less frequent.
- Fixed an issue when playing VRChat during a daylight savings transition.
- Restored Udon world button mapping on Quest for A/B and X/Y to what it was on Unity 2019.
- Fixed video players sometimes being too dark when using
--disable-hw-video-decodemode is now enabled by default when running an AMD GPU to work around driver bugs. You can use
--enable-hw-video-decodeto force it back on.
- Additionally ensure the client properly detects if it is running on Valve Proton and use
hw-decodemode there. This should improve the chance of AVPro working as expected on Linux and Steam Deck.
- Fix rare crashes with certain avatar particle setups.
- Particle system "Shape Rotation" parameter no longer resets to
- Further memory improvements!
Updated about 1 month ago