It's our last patch of the year! Probably! 🤞🤞🤞
- Reverted a few changes to how constraints are applied to local avatars that were causing issues. We'll talk more about this in this week's Dev Update!
- Avatars with constraints should now appear correctly when viewed in the avatars menu (on the lil "avatar preview" fella)
- Fixed issues with trails on avatars (commonly on hands, fingers) that caused them to slam into the floor
- Fixed some issues with how local avatars appear in mirrors.
- Fixed an issue that caused nameplates to render too high over heads
- Improved consistency of selecting VRC+ user icons throughout the menu.
- Texture tiling (scale and offset) is now copied correctly onto fallback materials.
- Microphone mute/unmute and other UI sounds now play more reliably.
- Text for in-world object tooltips is correctly scaled again.
- Fix mirrored particle systems on avatars playing immediately when switching avatars.
- Portal timer and player count would now updates correctly upon on a player entering.
- Adjusted the position of the world loading UI on VIVE XR Elite and Pico 4 devices.
- All Android based devices including Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest Pro, Vive XR Elite, and Pico 4 will now simply appear as "Android" on nameplates.
- Improved haptics support for VIVE XR Elite and Pico.
- Fixed an issue causing the top half of the screen to be pixelated on Quest 3.
- Support "Softness" option for masking in supersampled UI shader to fix some UI artifacts in worlds.
- Disabled screen-space canvas toggling when using the menu while in VR. This fixes some worlds that use a screen-space canvas to overlay information on the desktop mirror.
Updated 3 months ago