Note: The Meta Quest 1 will be unable to launch VRChat starting with the next update. On this patch, you'll see a note warning you of this upcoming change. So long, and thanks for all the fish!
- We've reverted the microphone fading behaviour and made it an option in the menu instead.
- You can now choose between "Always On", "On Activity" (previous default), and "When Muted" (the option shipped in 2023.4.1p2).
- With this patch, everyone's preference will be reset to "On Activity".
- Additionally, some minor fixes and visual corrections related to opacity blending have been applied to the mic indicator.
- Improved memory usage on standalone VR platforms.
- On these platforms, VRChat now uses a more optimized, stylized look for loading screen elements. This will not affect PC VRChat.
- This means these elements might look a bit different in exchange for better performance.
- Safety and stability improvements!
Updated 19 days ago