This update contains all of the improvements that come with 2023.3.3p2. Below are mobile-specific changes.
- Various tooltip and label improvements.
- Fixed an issue where the tunneling system would be enabled upon app launch.
- Fixed an issue where the world audio slider would break between instances.
- Fixed an issue where mobile-specific settings were not appearing in search.
- Fixed an issue with InputLook values not reporting to Udon on mobile.
- You can now tap on a user directly to get to their profile page instead of having to go through the traditional "select user" flow.
- This feature is limited to users with 12 meters -- that feels like the sweet spot, but as always, feel free to leave us feedback.
- Improved highlighting for pickups/interactables when there are multiple options next to each other.
- Interactables now default to "auto hold" on mobile.
- You're able to see your own Very Poor avatar if you're wearing one, even though nobody else can see it
- Switching between WiFi and mobile connections will cause disconnects
- Low-end devices might struggle to run VRChat.
- We recommend "mid-range" devices with at least 6GB of RAM. Any flagship from the last ~3 years should have no issues.
- The "unlimited" FPS option currently does not work as intended.
- Audio can sometimes stop working.
- Bluetooth audio can occasionally cause the application to crash.
- This can also happen when connecting/disconnecting Bluetooth devices
- Sometimes interacting with certain UIs causes the camera to move unexpectedly.
Updated about 2 months ago